Berlin Area Restaurants
While staying at Donna's Premier Lodging, you will find many fun and interesting activities to do in Ohio's largest Amish Settlement. Whatever your interests or objectives, our gracious staff will be happy to help you put together a great day trip!
1. Amish Door Restaurant -Discover the Amish Door difference with our restaurant, bakery banquet center, specialty shops, market and deli, and dinner theater.
2. Bag's Sports Pub -Located in Historic Downtown Millersburg, Bag’s creates a friendly,
neighborhood pub atmosphere. Featuring daily specials, homemade burgers,
and savory steaks. 330-674-0279
3. Berlin Farmstead Restaurant -Featuring Amish-style cooking, select from menu, buffet, or daily specials. Breakfast buffet every Friday and Saturday morning. 4757 TR 366, Berlin / 330-893-4600
4. Boyd and Wurthmann Restaurant -Where the locals eat.” The best home cooking since 1938. Our Amish cooks
do a great job making home-style daily specials. We offer a variety of
homemade pies and desserts. 4819 E. Main St, Berlin / 330-893-4000
5. Chalet in the Valley -Open Sundays, Mar-Dec. Have dinner in Switzerland today! The Chalet features Schnitzel, Strudel and numerous other European dishes along with traditional Amish favorites and an unmatched view of Amish Country. 5060 SR 557, Charm / 330-893-2550
6. Charm Family Restaurant -Located in quaint Charm, take a step back in time and savor my grandmother’s recipes. Freshly baked bread, farmer’s produce, locally raised meat. Breakfast and lunch buffet. Free dessert with lunch buffet. Enjoy a meal from yesteryear. 4450 SR 557, Charm / 330-893-2717
7. Cindy’s Diner -Winner of 2008 & 2009 Harvest Fest Rib Cook-off. Delicious home-cooked meals in a 50′s atmosphere! Featuring daily luncheon specials, homemade cream pies, Amish date pudding and 24 flavors of ice cream. Home of the “Berlin Burger” and “Diner Dog”. 4774 US 62, Berlin / 330-893-3400
8. Der Dutchman Restaurant -Don’t go home without stopping at the original Amish kitchen cooking restaurant. We’re celebrating four delicious decades and are still serving real mashed potatoes and all the trimmings. 4967 SR 515, Walnut Creek / 330-893-2981
9. Dutch Valley Restaurant -Newly expanded and renovated with new bakery. Amish kitchen cooking. Hot breakfast buffet, a local favorite. 1343 Old Route 39, Sugarcreek / 330-852-4627
10. East of Chicago Pizza and Buffet - Have pizza delivered to your room here at Donna’s or enjoy your pizza or buffet in the new larger location in Berlin. 4925 W. Main St., Berlin / 330-893-1717
11. Ginger House Coffee -Fresh brewed coffees, cappuccinos, mochas, smoothies and frappujos. Fresh baked pastries, ice cream, hot panini sandwiches and wraps, salads and appetizers. 4860 E. Main St., Berlin / 330-893-9211.
12. Miller's Dutch Kitchen -Where you won’t go home hungry! Taste the best broasted chicken around! Swiss steak, roast beef and prime rib. Excellent desserts. Outstanding food at a low price! 108 E. Main St., Baltic / 330-897-5481.
13. Mrs. Yoder's Kitchen -Delicious home-style meals and desserts. Featuring wedding steak and datenut pudding. Country breakfast buffet Wed and Sat mornings. Also dinner buffet available every Sat all day. 8010 SR 241, Mt. Hope / 330-674-0922
14. Olde World Bakery and Cafe -Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh pastries made daily! Gluten free options available. 4363 SR 39 Millersburg, OH 44654 / 330-893-1077
15. Rebecca's Bistro -Dine in a cozy and inspirationally decorated log home, built in the 1820′s. Featuring non-traditional food for Amish country, Rebecca’s offers fresh daily specials prepared with local produce. Enjoy gourmet dinners, second Friday of the month. 4986 Walnut St, Walnut Creek / 330-852-2668.