Plan your small wedding at Donna’s Premier Lodging, located in the heart of Amish Country. Options include exchanging vows with your beloved in front of a crackling fire in your own private accommodation, or during an enchanting outdoor ceremony in our beautifully landscaped garden waterfall area (weather permitting).
About the Ceremony
- Pastor David A. Stutzman is the only person authorized to perform ceremonies at our establishment.
- Ceremonies are scheduled following a phone consultation with Pastor David.
- You may have a total of 6 people attend (either as part of your wedding party or as guests).
Our Wedding Coordinators will help to make your special day a perfect reflection of your vision. They’ll coordinate the cake, flowers and any other details associated with your ceremony so you’re free to enjoy the day. Call Donna’s Premier Lodging at 330-893-3068 and ask to speak to Nicole or Viola. They will help to schedule a brief, "get to know you" phone consultation with Pastor David before the ceremony is scheduled.
A Note From Pastor David
“Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming nuptials. As a lifelong resident of Holmes County, I am delighted you chose our area, and Donna’s Premier Lodging, for your elopement ceremony.
In accordance with my religious beliefs and the beliefs of my church, Berlin Christian Fellowship, I officiate Christian ceremonies that emphasize the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman.
Over the years, I have married hundreds of couples at Donna’s Premier Lodging, including owner, Donna Marie and her husband. I believe marriage is something to be celebrated and would be honored to perform a wedding ceremony for you.”
Classic Wedding Package
- Wedding ceremony for bride & groom
- Minister's fee
Romantic Wedding Package
Includes everything from the Classic Wedding Package plus:
- 6″ Round gourmet wedding cake (Choice of the following cake flavors: white, chocolate, or red velvet. With the following icing choices: butter crème or cream cheese)
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s boutonniere
- Romance gift basket
Signature Wedding Package
Includes everything from the Romantic Wedding Package plus:
- Country breakfast for two people one morning of your stay
- Silk rose petals and scented votive candles sprinkled around your Jacuzzi
- A one hour in-room couple’s massage
- Two Donna's Premier Lodging bathrobes to use during your stay
- Payment for your wedding package is due upon reserving. Once the day/time is scheduled, the full amount of your wedding package is non-refundable and cannot be modified, changed or rescheduled.
- Wedding packages DO NOT include the cost of your accommodation.
Marriage License Information
- If either the bride or groom (or both) lives in the State of Ohio, please obtain a marriage license from the county you live in.
- If both the bride and groom live out of the State of Ohio, please obtain a marriage license from the Holmes County Probate Court Office in Millersburg, Ohio. To obtain a marriage license from the Holmes County Probate Court office, you must apply in person. Please be sure to make the necessary arrangements before your ceremony is scheduled at Donna’s. For information on office hours, directions, or further questions regarding your marriage license, please contact the Holmes County Probate Court office at 330-674-5881. If either the bride or groom (or both) have been previously married, you will need to provide a certified copy of divorce papers or a death certificate when applying for your marriage license at the Holmes County Probate Court office.
- Witnesses are not required in the state of Ohio.
Below is contact information for area photographers that we recommend. Please take time to research each photographer
and choose the one that best fits your needs. Please let us know which photographer you book with so we can make note of it in